We don’t want to imply that Rajnikanth’s jokes are more famous than his movies. But let’s face it how many Rajni movies have you actually seen? And now count how many jokes you have come by - through sms or email forwards. Surely, much, much more! Somehow his jokes turn out to be great LOL moments (read: stress-busters).
- When Rajinikanth enters a room, he doesn't turn the lights on... he turns the dark off.
- When Rajinikanth shows you the finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have left to live.
- There is no such thing as global warming. Rajinikanth was cold, so he turned the sun up
- Rajinikanth once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!".
- East India Company left India in 1947, Because Rajini was supposed to be born in 1949.
- Rajinikanth was offered Aamir's role in "Ghajini" but he denied. Because Rajanikanth can only give memory loss.
- Genies rub Rajinikanth and he grants them three wishes.
- The Delhi Rajdhani Express once missed Rajinikanth. It ran as fast as it could, but failed to catch him. No Need to Say anything to IT People for Below Picture
:Rajinikath's Door Lock