Federal Bank has entered into an agreement with Manipal Global Education Services like ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda, PNB and Andhra Bank to train the candidates successful in a competitive entrance exam for one year to be awarded with a PGDBF course degree.
Federal bank will conduct its own online aptitude test for selecting candidates for admission into the course, unlike some banks that are asking for IBPS scores as eligibility criteria to apply for such courses such as Andhra bank and PNB.
Course Details :-
Federal Bank - Manipal PO Programme is similar to ICICI - Manipal programme in that it will also involve registering the successful candidates in PG Diploma in Banking and Finance which will be awarded after 12 months of course.
After completion of 12 months training, candidates will be absorbed as POs in Federal Bank.
Federal Bank Important Dates:
Online registration : Till Oct 15, 2012,
Online Aptitude Test – October End(Exact dates to be intimated later).
First Batch will Join the course in last of December 2012.
Federal Bank Eligibility Criteria
Should be between 21 - 26 yrs of age as on Aug 08, 2012 (upper limit relaxed by 5 yrs for SC/ST).
Should have completed any degree with 60% min aggregate marks. Final year candidates are eligible to apply provided they need to present final mark sheet by november 1, 2012.
Federal Bank Selection Procedure
- Federal Bank will conduct Online aptitude test in October end and later the shortlisted few candidates will be called for Interviews/GD. Aptitude test will be of two hours having questions in regular pattern i.e. - Quant, Reasoning, English and GK.
- Final Selection will be decided on the basis of overall performance (Test Score + GD+ Interviews).
- After selection, candidate needs to pay fee of Rs, 3.30 Lakh that can be availed as loan by Federal Bank at less interest rates. There will be a bond of three years to be signed by the candidate but if you do stay for five or More years, the bank will pay back the interest and Rs. 1 Lac. Annual Package on completion of one year training will be 5.90 lac CTC.
- For any more info, see Official Notification. (http://www.federalbank.co.in/General_Careers_Admission-MAGE.aspx)
Federal Bank Application Procedure
- Fee is Rs.50 for SC/ST and Rs.400 for others.
- Fee can be paid Online or Offline. To pay online (Credit/Debit/Internet Banking) selectNEFT as payment method. To pay offline, firstly pay the fee with this challan (http://www.federalbank.co.in/CMS/Download.aspx?fileId=609) at any branch of federal bank, enter payment details carefully into the system. Fill all details carefully and Keep the print of application and challan safe for future use.
- Eligible applicants will later receive details about the test/selection through email/sms.
Click Here to Apply Online (http://220.127.116.11/FEDERALBANK/FORM/)for Federal Bank - Manipal PO Programme 2012.