Punjab Police Recruitment 2011 - Applications are invited from eligible and qualified candidates for the recruitment of Assistant Intelligence Officers vacancies for Male and Female candidates.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2011 – Online Apply for Asst Intelligence Officers vacancies: Applications are invited from eligible and qualified candidates for the recruitment of Assistant Intelligence Officers vacancies for Male and Female candidates. Those who are eligible candidates have to apply through online on or before 29-06-2011, till 6.00 PM. The details about age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other details of Punjab Police Recruitment 2011 is given below…
Punjab Police Recruitment 2011 details:
Total no. of posts: 50 posts
Name of the posts:
Assistant Intelligence Officers: 50 posts
Pay scale: Rs. 5910-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.3000/-
Age limit: The lower age limit is 21 years and the upper age limit is 25 years as on 01-01-2011, reservation as per Govt rules.
Educational qualification: The minimum educational qualification is Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized university, it is compulsory for each candidate to have passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi.
Application fee: Demand draft of Rs 300/- in favour of Chairman, Recruitment Board for Assistant Intelligence Officers, Payable at Amrtisar.
Selection process: The Mode of selection is physical measurements/physical test/written test/interview basis.
How to apply: The eligible and interested candidates have to apply through online from the http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in website on or before 29-06-2011, till 6.00 PM. The candidate follow the instructions at the time of online apply.
Instructions at the time of online:
1. Candidates have to apply through online from the http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in website on or before 29-06-2011.
2. Before applying online, candidates pay the fee in the form of Demand draft of Rs 300/-.
3. Candidates filled the details of Demand draft in relevant fields in the application form.
4. After successfully submission of online application, candidates take 2 copies of online application print outs, one copy of the print out of the application send it with self attested photograph, along with original demand draft, to the following address, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), A-34, Industrial Area, Phase 8, Mohali.
5. The registration number and password should be kept secret by the candidates to view or edit the application form in future.
6. Registration number should be written the back side of the Demand draft.
7. The candidates check their fee confirmation by visiting the website from 08-07-2011, onwards.
8. Any other mistakes by candidate have filled in the wrong data, they can correct the data from 08-06-2011 to 29-06-2011, till 6.00 PM, no editing will be allowed after 29-06-2011.
Closing date for online submission: 29-06-2011.
For more complete details about age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, no. of posts, application fee, selection process, last date for receipt of application and other details of Punjab Police Recruitment 2011 is available at following link…
Punjab Police Recruitment 2011 Advertisement: http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in/pbasi/PDF/advt.pdf
Online Application Form URL: http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in/pbasi/homepage.aspx