Civil Services Examination Notification: How to Apply, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application fee are given below……….
Civil Services Exam 2013: Full Details
Civil Services Examination for Recruitment to the services and Posts Mentioned below:-
(i) Indian Administrative Service.
(ii) Indian Foreign Service.
(iii) Indian Police Service
(iv) Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
(v) Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
(vi) Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
(vii) Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
(viii) Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
(ix) Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
(x) Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
(xi) Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
(xii) Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
(xiii) Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
(xiv) Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
(xv) Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
(xvi) Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
(xvii) Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
(xviii) Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
(xix) Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
(xx) Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
(xxi) Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
(xxii) Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
(xxiii) Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
(xxiv) Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’.
Civil Service Exam Age Limit: 21-30 years as on 01.08.2013.He/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1983 and not later than 1st August, 1992.Age relaxation will be given as per govt. guidelines.
Civil Service Exam Educational Qualification:- The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
No of Attempts in Civil Services Examination:- Maximum No of Attempts shall be 4 .
Civil Services Examination Fee:- Rs.100/- for all category candidates and there is no application fee for SC/ST/Female/PH candidates.
How to Apply for Civil Services Exam 2013 ?
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply only through online from UPSC’s official website www.upsconline .nic.in. No other mode of submission of application form will be accepted.
Scheme of Civil Services Examination:
The competitive examination comprises two successive stages:
(i) Civil Services (Preliminary) Examinations (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates for Main Examination;
(ii) Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various services and posts.
Important Note for Civil Service Exam 2013:-
Candidates should note that there will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
FACILITATION COUNTER FOR GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES regarding Civil Service Exam:
In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/ 011-23381125/ 011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs.
Instruction to the candidates for Civil Service Exam Filling Online Applications
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menus.
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred only) (excepting Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- Before start filling up on Online Application, a candidate must have his photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- The Online applications (Part I and II) can be filled within the period notified for the purpose, after which link will be disabled.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications then he must ensure that the applications with higher RID is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply well in time without waiting for last date for submission of online application.
For more details regarding this examination please read full Advt. Notification very care fully
Download Advt. Notice for Civil Services Exam 2013
Click below on given link to apply online for Civil Services Exam 2013
Click below on given link to check out Full Syllabus For UPSC Civil Services Exam 2013