Number of Vacancies: 375 posts
1.National Defence Academy: 320 Posts
- Army: 208 Posts
- Navy: 42 Posts
- Air Force: 70 Posts
2. Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 55 Posts
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who wish to apply for the posts should have passed Class 12th or 10+2 10+2/ equivalent with Math &Physics from any recognized State Board in India.
Age Limit: The candidates who wish to apply for the posts should be born before 02 July 1997 and not after 01 July 2000.
- The General category candidates have to pay an application fee of amount Rs.100/ either by depositing the money in any of State Bank of India branches or remitting the same amount through Internet Banking.
- Those who belongs to SC/ ST/ PH categories and Wards of serving/ ex-Junior Commissioned Officers/ Non-Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks of Army and equivalent ranks in the Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force are exempted from application fees.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Application Commences: 2nd January 2016
- Registration last date: 29th January 2016
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Offline): 28th January 2016
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online): 29th January 2016
- Availability of Admit cards: April 2016
- Date of Written Examination: 17th April 2016
- Merit list to be announced: July 2016
- Date of SSB Interviews: September 2016 to October 2016
- Course Commencement: 2th January 2017
Apply Online Here: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php