Here is the recipes of Hyderabadi Haleem with Ingredients and Instructions.
Hyderabadi Haleem's Ingredients
1kg Mutton-boneless, cubed
1kg Cracked wheat-soaked in water for one hour and drained
1½ cup Yogurt
1 tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
1¼ cup Onions-chopped fine
1 tsp Green chilli paste
2 tsp Green coriander paste
1/4 cup Lemon juice
3-4 Black cardamoms-seeds
1/2 tsp Cinnamon-broken and powdered
1 tsp Chilli powder
1/2 cup Oil
2 tsp Salt
Green chillies and mint leaves for garnish Instructions for Hyderabadi Haleem:
1) Mix together the yogurt, lemon juice, chilli and coriander paste, cardamom and cinnamon powder, chilli powder, ginger-garlic paste and salt.
2) Marinate the meat in this mixture and leave 3-4 hours. Add enough water to the wheat and cook till tender. When cool enough to handle, blend to a paste in a blender.
3) Heat the oil and add the meat mixture. Turn around over high heat, till opaque.
4) Add water to cover and cook, covered over low heat till tender.
5) Add the wheat paste and continue to cook another 15-20 minutes.